Join 100,000 companies using Track1099
“The quality of Track1099's offerings, the ease of use, and their customer support are benchmarks against which we measure other cloud-based platforms.”
Manager of Outsourced Finance & Accounting at Armanino LLP
|How many 1099, W-2
1095 & 94x forms?
|ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE PER FORM|
|First 10 forms||$2.90 each|
|Next 150 forms||$1.99 each|
|Form 161-500||$0.89 each|
|Form 500+||$0.59 each|
How it works
- No 1096 or W-3 required
- Sign up for free. We don't charge until you schedule e-file.
- The more forms you file, the less expensive they become.
- No extra fee for incremental e-filing.
- No minimum fee, no hidden costs.
- See our Pricing video.
PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE
- E-file to the IRS & SSA*
- E-delivery to recipients
- E-corrections for recipients
- Combined Fed & State for 1099s
- Various states' 1099 files
- Create a Team
- IRS TIN Matching file
- Meets new IRS Jan 31st deadline
- E-file available throughout year
- E-file prior years
- PDF & CSV files
- Import via CSV, QBO, QBW, Xero, Bill.com, NetSuite
*State W-2 filing not available, 94x series must be signed & mailed
Postal mail to Recipients
- If you don’t have recipient email, you can download a PDF after scheduling e-file and mail yourself for free on plain paper; no special IRS forms are required.
- Please see our Postal Mail Video.
- Track1099 offers weekly postal mail Jan. through Mar. for +$1.59 per form.
- Foreign postage adds an extra $1.60.
When will my mail be sent?
|Schedule mail by|
9pm PST on:
|Feb 17||Feb 19|
|Feb 24||Feb 26|
|Mar 3||Mar 5|
|Mar 10||Mar 12|
|Mar 17||Mar 19|
|Mar 24||Mar 26|
|Mar 31||Apr 2|
|Apr 7||Apr 9|
Online W-9, W-4, W-8BEN and
W-8BEN-E Annual Subscriptions
E-file times and refunds
- We e-file and e-deliver each day at 8pm PST.
- You can request a refund up to the date that e-file or e-delivery is scheduled.
- After e-filing or e-delivery, we do not offer refunds.