In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration page and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Track1099 LLC (“Track1099” or the “Company”) has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. You agree not to resell or transfer the Service or use of or access to the Service.
You affirm that all of the information entered into the Service for the purposes of submission to the Internal Revenue Service and/or Social Security Administration is true and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.
These Terms are binding on any use of the Service and apply to You from the time that Track1099 provides You with access to the Service.
By registering to use the Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom You are using the Service. You are deemed to have agreed to these Terms on behalf of any entity for whom you use the Service.
These Terms were last updated on October 10, 2018.
"Confidential Information" includes all information exchanged between the parties to this Agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the Service but does not include information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through unauthorized disclosure by the other party.
"Data" means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into the Website.
"Intellectual Property Right" means any patent, trade mark, service mark, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world whether or not registered.
"Service" means the online IRS compliance services made available (as may be changed or updated from time to time by Track1099) via the Website.
"Website" means the Internet site at the domain www.track1099.com or any other site operated by Track1099.
"Track1099" means Track1099 LLC which is a registered Delaware LLC taxed as a S-corporation.
"Invited Colleague" means any person or entity, other than the User, that uses the Service with the authorization of the User from time to time.
"User" means the person who registers to use the Service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service.
"You" means the User, and where the context permits, an Invited Colleague. "Your" has a corresponding meaning.
2. Use of Software
Track1099 grants You the right to access and use the Service via the Website with the particular user roles available to You according to Your account type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the User and the Invited Colleagues, or any other applicable laws:
a. the User determines who is an Invited Colleague and what level of access to the relevant organization and Service that Invited Colleague has;
b. the User is responsible for all Invited Colleagues’ use of the Service;
c. the User controls each Invited Colleague’s access to the relevant organization and Service at all times and can revoke or change an Invited Colleague’s access at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Invited Colleague;
d. if there is any dispute between a User and an Invited Colleague regarding access to any organization or Service, the User shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invited Colleague shall have, if any.
e. You acknowledge and agree that Track1099 may terminate Your password or account or deny You or Your Invited Colleagues access to all or part of the Website without prior notice if You engage in any conduct or activities that Track1099 in its sole discretion believes violate any of the terms and conditions, violate the rights of Track1099, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access.
3. Use of Third Party Postal Mail Provider
Track1099 has contracted with a bonded and insured direct mail vendor (hereafter "Direct Mail Vendor") who is experienced at mailing sensitive documents.
a. The substitute 1099-series Form B, 1095-B, 1095-C, W-2 and 1042-S with instructions will be mailed out weekly through March of any year. To make the weekly mailing, you understand that the forms must be paid for under Print or Mail by 9pm PST on Sunday evening of the week the forms will be mailed. You understand there is an extra fee with expedited mail scheduled the day before the due date of Jan. 31.
b. You recognize that Track1099's parent company Track1099 LLC and the Direct Mail Vendor have taken reasonable precautions to ensure security of sensitive information contained on the forms being mailed, including using encryption for file transfer, deleting files at the Direct Mail Vendor once they have been printed and tracking of the printing and mailing process.
c. You hereby authorize Track1099 LLC to transfer all information contained in the 1099-series Form B, 1095-B, 1095-C, W-2, and 1042-S for which you have paid to be transferred to the Direct Mail Vendor who will print and mail the forms to the Recipient(s).
d. You recognize that Track1099 LLC will not be held responsible for incorrect Recipient addresses as a result of incorrect information being entered by You into the Track1099 forms. Track1099 LLC is not responsible for notifying you if the mailed form is returned by the US Postal Service.
e. You assume responsibility for ensuring the Recipient received the mailed form and if not, assume responsibility for transmitting that information to the Recipient unless it can be determined that Track1099 or the Direct Mail Vendor failed to mail the forms.
f. No refunds are given after Track1099 LLC transfers the file containing the information to the Direct Mail Vendor.
4. Your Obligations1. Payment obligations: If the User has signed up for the W-9/W-4/W-8 Subscription, an annual automatic credit card charge will appear in accordance with the details set out in the Pricing page. Track1099 will continue invoicing You in accordance with the W-9/W-4/W-8 Subscription Schedule until this Agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 8 or the User specifically requests a cancellation.
All Track1099 payment notices will be sent to You by email. Payments must be paid in accordance with the W-9/W-4/W-8 Subscription Schedule in order to continue the W-9/W-4/W-8 service.
2. General obligations: You must only use the Service and Website for Your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with these Terms and any notice sent by Track1099 or condition posted on the Website. You may use the Service and Website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others but if You do so you must ensure that You are authorized to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided comply with and accept all terms of this Agreement that apply to You.
3. Access conditions:
a. You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify Track1099 of any unauthorized use of Your passwords or any other breach of security and Track1099 will reset Your password and You must take all other actions that Track1099 reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of Track1099's computing systems and networks and Your access to the Services.
b. As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Services, You must: i. not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Track1099's computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party's computing systems and networks; ii. not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website; iii. not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted; iv. not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); and v. not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
4. Usage Limitations: Use of the Service may be subject to limitations. Any such limitations will be advised.
5. Communication Conditions: As a condition of these Terms, if You use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message center), You agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Services or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use).
When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. Track1099 is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, Track1099 does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
6. Indemnity: You indemnify Track1099 against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from Your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation You may have to Track1099, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Transaction or Subscription Fees that are due but have not been paid by You.
5. Confidentiality and Privacy
1. Confidentiality: Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law: Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as contemplated by these Terms.
2. Each party's obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
3. The provisions of clauses 5.1 and 5.2 shall not apply to any information which: i. is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause; ii. is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure; iii. is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or iv. is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
6. Intellectual Property
1. General: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services, the Website and any documentation relating to the Services remain the property of Track1099 (or its licensors).
Track1099 is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Website including but not limited to any screens appearing at the Website. You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, for any purpose. However, you may print a copy of the information on this Website for your personal use or records. If you make other use of this Website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties. Track1099 does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on the Website.
2. Ownership of Data: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain Your property. However, Your access to the Data is contingent on full payment of the Track1099 Transaction or Subscription Fees when due. You grant Track1099 a license to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data for the purposes of enabling You to access and use the Services and for any other purpose related to provision of services to You.
3. Backup of Data: You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Service. Track1099 adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. Track1099 expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data no matter how caused.
4. Third-party applications and your Data.
If You enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the Services, You acknowledge that Track1099 may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party applications with the Services. Track1099 shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data resulting from any such access by third-party application providers.
5. Other websites
Clicking on certain links within the Website might take you to other websites for which Track1099 assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. The content presented at this Website may vary depending upon your browser limitations.
You acknowledge and agree that Track1099 and any of its Website co-branding providers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Track1099 or its Website co-branding providers or the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
Information in the many web pages that are linked to Track1099’s Website comes from a variety of sources. Much of it comes from unofficial or unaffiliated organizations and individuals, both internal and external to Track1099. Track1099 does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that Track1099 and its Website co-branding Providers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
7. Warranties and Acknowledgements
1. Authority: You warrant that where You have registered to use the Service on behalf of another person, You have the authority to agree to these Terms on behalf of that person and agree that by registering to use the Service You bind the person on whose behalf You act to the performance of any and all obligations that You become subject to by virtue of these Terms, without limiting Your own personal obligations under these Terms.
2. Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that: You are authorized to use the Services and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input into the Website, including any information or Data input into the Website by any person you have authorized to use the Service. You are also authorized to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Website and the Services (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
3. Track1099 has no responsibility to any person other than You and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than You. If You use the Services or access the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that: i. You are responsible for ensuring that You have the right to do so; ii. You are responsible for authorizing any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that Track1099 has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without Your authorization and may refer any requests for information to You to address; and iii. You will indemnify Track1099 against any claims or loss relating to: i. Track1099's refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data in accordance with these Terms, ii. Track1099’s making available information or Data to any person with Your authorization.
4. The provision of, access to, and use of, the Services is on an "as is " basis and at Your own risk.
5. Track1099 does not warrant that the use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Service, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Services. Track1099 is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of Your access or use of the Services.
6. Track1099 is not Your accountant or tax advisor and use of the Services does not constitute the receipt of accounting or tax advice. If You have any accounting or tax questions, please contact an accountant or tax professional.
7. It is Your sole responsibility to determine that the Services meet the needs of Your business and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used.
8. You remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable accounting, tax and other laws. It is Your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Software and the Website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring you to retain records).
9. If you wish to make purchases through the Website, you may be asked to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanism information. You agree not to hold Track1099 liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with the credit card service provider through the Website. You agree that all information you provide through the Website for purposes of making purchases will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to purchases through the Website.
10. Nothing in our communications with you (including, but not limited to, the Website, any emails, web site content, attachments, enclosures or other accompanying materials) relating to any federal tax transaction or matter are considered to be "covered opinions" as described in IRS Circular 230.
11. No warranties: Track1099 gives no warranty about the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Track1099 does not warrant that the Services will meet Your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
Track1099 takes commercially reasonable and appropriate measures, including encryption, to ensure that your personal information is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the personal information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
12. Consumer guarantees: You warrant and represent that You are acquiring the right to access and use the Services for the purposes of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the Services, the Website or these Terms.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Track1099 excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Service or Website.
2. If You suffer loss or damage as a result of Track1099's negligence or failure to comply with these Terms, any claim by You against Track1099 arising from Track1099's negligence or failure will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to the Transaction or Subscription Fees paid by You in the previous 12 months.
3. If You are not satisfied with the Service, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms in accordance with Clause 9.
1. Trial policy: When You first sign up for access to the Services You can evaluate the Services under the defined trial usage conditions, with no obligation to continue to use the Services. If You choose to continue using the Services thereafter, You will be charged when You first add Your payment details into the Services, as set out in more detail on the Pricing page. If You choose not to continue using the Services, You may delete Your credit card on the Account page.
2. No-fault W-9/W-4/W-8 subscription termination: These Terms will continue for the period covered by the W-9/W-4/W-8 Subscription Fee paid or payable under clause 4.1. At the end of each billing period these Terms will automatically continue for another period of the same duration as that period, provided You continue to pay the prescribed Subscription Fee in accordance with the W-9/W-4/W-8 Subscription Fee Schedule, unless either party terminates these Terms by giving at least one week’s advance email notice. If You elect to terminate these Terms by providing one week’s advance email notice, You shall be liable to pay all relevant Subscription Fees up to and including the day of termination of these Terms.
3. 1099/W-2/1095-B/1095-C/94x termination and data storage: After payment of transaction fees for 1099/W-2/1095-B/1095-C/94x and if these forms paid for by the transaction fees have been e-filed to the IRS, these Terms will continue for the period of five years.
4. Breach: If You: a. breach any of these Terms and do not remedy the breach within 7 days after receiving notice of the breach if the breach is capable of being remedied; b. breach any of these Terms and the breach is not capable of being remedied (which includes (without limitation) any breach of clauses 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 or any payment of Transaction or Subscription Fees that are not paid in full in accordance with the requirements set out in the Fee Schedule); or c. You or Your business become insolvent or Your business goes into liquidation or has a receiver or manager appointed of any of its assets or if You become insolvent, or make any arrangement with Your creditors, or become subject to any similar insolvency event in any jurisdiction, Track1099 may take any or all of the following actions, at its sole discretion: d. Terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Services and the Website; e. Suspend for any definite or indefinite period of time, Your use of the Services and the Website; f. Suspend or terminate access to all or any Data; g. Take either of the actions in sub-clauses (d), (e) and (f) of this clause 9(4) in respect of any or all other persons whom You have authorized to have access to Your information or Data.
For the avoidance of doubt, if payment of any Fees due in relation to any of Your subscriptions or transactions (as defined at clause 4) is not made in accordance with the requirements set out on the Pricing page, Track1099 may: suspend or terminate Your use of the Service, the authority for all or any of Your Organizations to use the Service, or Your rights of access to all or any Data.
5. Accrued Rights: Termination of these Terms is without prejudice to any rights and obligations of the parties accrued up to and including the date of termination. On termination of this Agreement You will: 1. remain liable for any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment before or after termination; and 2. immediately cease to use the Services and the Website.
6. Expiry or termination: Clauses 4.1, 4.6, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
10. Support Team
1. Technical Problems: In the case of technical problems You must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting Track1099. If You still need technical help, please check the support provided online by Track1099 on the Website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Service availability: While Track1099 intends that the Services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Services or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place.
If for any reason Track1099 has to interrupt the Services for longer periods than Track1099 would normally expect, Track1099 will use reasonable endeavors to publish in advance details of such activity on the Website.
2. Waiver: If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
3. Delays: Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control. This clause does not apply to any obligation to pay money.
4. No Assignment: You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without Track1099's prior written consent.
5. Governing law and jurisdiction: If You are a tax resident of the United States of America or the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is solely that of a person who is a tax resident in the United States of America at the time that You accept these terms then the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. govern this Agreement and Track1099 and You agree that the U.S. Dispute Resolution Process described below applies for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or in any way relating to the Service – PLEASE READ THE U.S. DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS CAREFULLY AS IT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
6. Sever-ability: If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
7. Notices: Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to Track1099 must be sent to email@example.com or to any other email address notified by email to You by Track1099. Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided when setting up Your access to the Service.
8. Rights of Third Parties: A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of these Terms.
9. Additional terms for United States of America: If You are a tax resident of the United States of America or the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is solely that of a person who is a tax resident in the United States of America, the following additional terms apply:
Consumers: Track1099 is not intended for consumer use (i.e., use for personal, family or household purposes).U.S. Dispute Resolution Process: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY – IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
The following U.S. Dispute Resolution Process applies to tax residents in the United States of America, or if the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is that of a person who is a tax resident in the United States of America at the time that You accept these terms or if you otherwise seek to resolve a dispute in the U.S. If You are a tax resident in the United States of America or the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is that of a person who is a tax resident in the United States of America at the time that You accept these terms, You agree with Track1099 as follows:
a. Summary: Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by emailing our customer experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT OUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM IS UNABLE TO RESOLVE A COMPLAINT YOU MAY HAVE TO YOUR SATISFACTION (OR IF WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE WE HAVE WITH YOU AFTER ATTEMPTING TO DO SO INFORMALLY), WE EACH AGREE TO RESOLVE THOSE DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT INSTEAD OF IN COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; YOU AGREE WITH Track1099 THAT CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. For any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $10,000, Track1099 will pay AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator costs. Moreover, in arbitration You are entitled to recover attorneys' fees from Track1099 to at least the same extent as You would be in court.
b. U.S. Dispute Resolution Process. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN COURT, except that You may assert claims in small claims court if Your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision; the arbitrator shall apply California law to all other matters. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, any party to the arbitration may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction. WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES' INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU AGREE WITH Track1099 THAT YOU AND Track1099 ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AND THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE WITH Track1099 TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR LITIGATE ON A CLASS-WIDE BASIS. YOU AGREE WITH Track1099 THAT YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVED THESE RIGHTS.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, send a letter requesting arbitration and describing Your claim to Track1099 LLC at PO Box 19712, Stanford, CA 94305, Attention: Arbitration. Arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) before a single AAA arbitrator under the AAA’s rules, which are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and costs will be governed by the AAA's rules. In addition, Track1099 will reimburse those fees and costs for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Track1099 will not seek its attorneys’ fees or costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines Your claims or defenses are frivolous. You agree with Track1099 that You or Track1099 may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based on written submissions. You agree with Track1099 that in person arbitration will be conducted in the county in which You reside or at another mutually agreeable location. You agree with Track1099 that the decision of the arbitrator shall be final and not appealable, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree with Track1099 that the U.S. Dispute Resolution Process shall survive expiration, termination or rescission of this Agreement.